JESC 2016: The Final Running Order Made PublicWritten by Emil Calleja Bayliss
During the opening ceremony which took place last night, the allocation draw of the Junior Eurovision which will be taking place on Sunday, 20th November was decided. During the show, they actually chose at random the country singing in first place and the country singing in last – Ireland drew first, whilst Georgia drew last.
The other countries then were either drawn in either the first half of the show or in the second part of the show. Malta was drawn up in the first half of the draw. The final running order is determined by the producers of the show. The running order of the 2016 edition of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest is as follows:
01. Ireland: Zena Donnelly - Brice Ar Bhrice
02. Armenia: Anahit & Mary - Tarber
03. Albania: Klesta Qehaja - Besoj
04. Russia: The Water of Life Project - Water of Life
05. Malta: Christina Magrin - Parachute
06. Bulgaria: Lidia Ganeva - Magical Day
07. FYR Macedonia: Martija Stanokjkovic - Love Will Lead Our Way (Ljubovta ne Vodi)
08. Poland: Olivia Wieczorek - Nie Zapomnij
09. Belarus: Alexander Minyonok - Musyka Moih Pobed (Music is my Only Way)
10. Ukraine: Sofia Rol - Planet Craves for Love
11. Italy: Fiamma Boccia - Cara Mamma - Dear Mum
12. Serbia: Dunja Jelicic - U La La La
13. Israel: Shir & Tim - Follow My Heart
14. Australia: Alexa Curtis - We Are
15. The Netherlands: Kisses - Kisses & Dancin'
16. Cyprus: George Michaelides - Dance Floor
17. Georgia: Mariam Mamadashvili - Mzeo
Throughout the week, escflashmalta.com will be on hand at the Mediterranean Conference Centre proving you with recaps of the events that take place during the day, while giving extra attention to Christina Magrin, who is representing Malta at this year’s Junior Eurovision Song Contest. Stay tuned to this portal even on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest news.